Monday, February 4, 2013

Confidence in His work brings Faith which brings about Blessings in Woods Cross!

Dearest Pratt Family,

Have I told you lately that I love you all?!!?! Because I truly do! I have felt your prayers so much this week and am grateful for being able to serve a mission. This week has been wonderful teaching S at President Hills home for Family Home Evening on Monday. Tuesday was so awesome being able to have study and feel the spirit all day despite K and T canceling on us.S is totally ready! She is the sweetest and really wants to learn more. Also D is on date for February 23!!! And L we haven't seen much but we visited her and she can feel the spirit that is felt when we talk and read the scriptures with her!

Wednesday after dinner we were able to be with Sister C (our ride for the night). She needed a pick-me-up and so I began to sing hymns and Sister Yates and I shared a little spiritual message in the car! So cute! The spirit was so strong!

Thursday was AMAZING! Lesson with C he is living with friends in the 7th ward and I invited him to be baptized! Its a yes!!!! P is also ready! We talked about the Word of Wisdom and he is wanting to learn about prophets! So much conviction!

On Friday was Zone Meeting and that was so to my heart I know where I need to improve and change! I have to have lots of Faith this month because our GOAL is 28 BAPTISMS FOR FEBRUARY as a zone!!! We can do it, Sister Yates and I have 3 on date!!!!

Saturday we taught a Preach My Gospel lesson with a family and their daughter is planning on serving after graduation! She told us that she has gone out with other sisters and never has she felt this strong of a spirit! So touching I had warm fuzzes all night! I'm doing my best to talk to others and to help them come closer to HIM! He is my personal Savior and Redeemer! I love you all!

Love your daughter and little sister,
Sister Sarah Jane Pratt

We were able to go to the Church History Museum! Pretty cool! Just a few pics!

1. Heather our awesome Landlord lady!!!
2. For the Beauty of the Earth! Dad I love you so much!
3. D got baptized! S is his sister. They are an amazing family!
4. Sister Winn at the Church History Museum!

Ps. I'm totally Healthy! Feeling great and it's sunny 33! Happy day! Have a super awesome week! The pictures from the game are so cute!You are adorable AM, CB, MOM, DAD and AP! Love your outfits! ;) Is mom wearing my pants?!!?! Haha. She looks so super cute! Carrie, love the way you are! So pretty! AM cutest thing EVER! AP love the look! Dad, you are so charming! Love you <3







No comments:

Post a Comment