Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Transfers, Woods Cross, UT Sister Adams!

Dearest Pratt Family,

Thank you so much for all of your sweet prayers, I have totally felt them this week. It was so hard to leave Sister Yates. We had resolved our concerns, but I felt bad that I could have been a better loving companion to her, but to know we will be friends forever!!! I care for her really like my sister. Just like Mary and Abby! They are the best of friends! Tuesday evening I helped her pack and it was the hardest thing ever. We had talked with Heather and she is such a great support to me and so understanding. I cried that night to sleep nervous for Wednesday. But Heavenly Father KNOWS ME!!! I guess change is good. Funny how Sister Yates is always right, she guessed I would be with Sister Adams. (She trained Sister Hansen my MTC companion!) Haha. And Sister Adams had a feeling I would be with her!!! Sister Adams is a powerhouse sister! Totally go to work no slacking, meet with all the Bishops and such, planner and all. But a little quiet and not talkative. But we are doing well!

Our goal for March is 7 BAPTISMS! And we have reached 19 as Bountiful Zone!!! Highest since the split of our mission in July! And guess what another split in July, the Utah Salt Lake EAST MISSION!!!! So exciting to know the work of the Lord is moving forward no matter what! We have like 8 investigators on date for March! Please pray for them! D, K, P, C, P, H, A and M! We are teaching more and I feel a bit overwhelmed but all is well! I just love this work and the members and people! Our district is just amazing! Love them so much! This transfer will be hard to keep them all on date but so full of FAITH and PRAYER. I LOVE IT!!! :)

Oh how I love you all! Could I have Aunt and Uncles from both sides address?

We must embrace the gospel in faith with Jesus Christ at our side! He really does know us as we are willing to use the Atonement into our daily life. We were able to do another Missionary Fireside last night! Powerful knowing the youth are ready to go out and serve! Warm Fuzzy! I feel so blessed to have this opportunity to serve HIM and HIS CHILDREN!!!! Blessings will come. I just know it!

With all my love, Your daughter and little sister,
Sister Sarah Jane Pratt


Pictures:




                                                                 
                                 Sister Adams and Sister Pratt

No comments:

Post a Comment