Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I have been given more FAITH.


Dearest Pratt Family,

You know when you are at the very bottom of your day and can't take another problem on....that was this week! I can't even count how many u-turns we made this week because I don't know the area! Mom, I love maps!!! Haha. But all is well and I have to not worry as much. Sister Adams is so patient with me and finding my way. I know where to go/what it looks like but have no clue what the numbers are 500 N 1163 S.....so odd! Why can't they be names?!!?!

Well all was great this week as I had lots of Faith that H's baptism would go well on Saturday. Sure enough we had it! She was so cute and happy! We had P and D come to see it! What a blessing! Also our Zone is totally on fire!!! We are having miracles all over and investigators all over wanting to meet with us! Prayer and Fasting helps!!!! C has stopped smoking and A and her brother J are all going to be baptized on this Saturday!!! WOW. Can this be?!!?! What more can I say when we get down the Lord is always there to lift us up! I know the atonement can change a life and we can become more like Him each day as we serve and love! Continue to follow Him.

Tears fell as I read your emails and letters this week! You all know me so well! He works through the sweet spirit that we have been so amazingly blessed with in our lives!!! I love each of you and am happy to continue to work on our goal of 7 baptisms this month! Lots of Prayer!!!

Love your daughter and little sister,
Sister Sarah Jane Pratt







No comments:

Post a Comment