Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Personal Revelation- Sweet Hour of Prayer

Dearest Pratt Family,

On Wednesday we had Zone Conference and the power of the spirit is so strong. I received two revelations for myself and our area...role playing is so important! Be obedient and go out and serve. Use the atonement. He is there to help us. President Winn came right in front of me and said that all of us missionaries saw this happen too.

This week has been pretty good. Slow but I'm still smiling and getting through my days. I told one of our less actives, A, my mom says when you start to give up say a prayer. He will help. Thanks mom because it's true!

This morning I read Preach My Gospel Chapter 6 Humility and then read Mosiah 4:11 and then the whole chapter! We are weak unworthy creatures!!! So we need to rely on the atonement! He is there! Never far from us! Our prayers were answered with S's mom getting out of the way and have a lesson tonight and hope to put her on date for baptism!!

Please pray for S, G, and C. This week is my goal to hit the Dry SOE (Standard of Excellence) but without a baptism....so it's dry!

0 Baptism
0 Confirmation
3 on date
5 at church
8 lessons with a member present
3 new investigators

I know with prayers, planning right and faith Sister Martin and I can get through this week! I love you all so very much!

Love your daughter and little sister,
Sister Sarah Jane Pratt

No comments:

Post a Comment