Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Working with Members is Awesome!

Dearest Pratt Family,

This past week has been totally inspired and super fun!

On Monday we were able to be with our Zone. We played some volleyball, Elder Hansen spiked it and the ball hit me in the side! yea, big scream! But no big deal! Then we went outside because the weather is like totes awesome and played ultimate frisbee!!!! Best ever! Haha. I got clobbered by Elder Steel! Hahhahaha. You should have seen it! I was on the grass and all I heard was another elder say, 'Elder your on top of Sister Pratt!' Haha. It was super awkward but so funny!

Tuesday was just so spiritual. Being able to have a Sister Meeting was tender! I saw all my wonderful cute sisters and older companions that I just love with all my Heart!!! Sister Yates will forever be my sister! Her sweet hugs are the best and I love it how she knows me so very well! ;) Kind of hard thinking back to those memories but I was okay! It was all about mothers and what we can do now to become that person! I DON'T HAVE TO BE PERFECT to be a great missionary and EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OKAY! So I figured it out, relax and be obedient! The Lord will provide a way!

This week that is totally what happened! Sister Mahterian stayed at a member home while I went out with wonderful ward members who want to be engaged in this great work! I had to call the Relief Society President's and put together a schedule! It was great fun...okay so a bit stressful but we were able to do it by Thursday night for Fri, Sat, Sun, today and tomorrow! It was a learning experience for me to tell Sister M that it's okay to sleep in, only go to one appointment. She feels like she's not a successful missionary. It hit me, that is what I went through when I was sick! What Sister Yates told me so many times while I was serving in Woods Cross was right! Heavenly Father really does know what we need to be effective in the future! I was able to read this amazing talk by Elder Bednar! http://www.lds.org/media-library/video/mormon-messages/mormon-messages-2010?lang=eng#2010-03-05-the-tender-mercies-of-the-lord , the Mormon message is wonderful! This is my life every day! Tears come to me knowing that I need to look for them even more because I know that they are happening every day! I am NEVER left alone! I feel your love for me, your prayers and have been blessed to have the teachings in my life while I was young and have been able to remember them while I am serving the Lord on a mission to bring the gospel, Jesus Christ into and back into so many lives each day!

We were able to go to the temple this morning! The spirit told me with so much power, 'Sister Pratt be obedient and listen.' It's President and Sister Winn's last P-day temple with us, so sad to see them leave. I've grown to love them very much! Heavenly Father I think has something coming this next transfer.....President asked me on Tuesday at the Sister Meeting if I'm ready to train and/ or white wash! I'm excited and nervous! Funny Heather sent me a card (via Sister Adams, super cute!) and said that she thinks I'll be training in the near future!!! Haha. We will see. I'm just taking one day at a time with myself and doing my best to help our investigators keep their commitments!

Sariah is on date for July 6th! Brighton (I was able to visit with his mom Tory who is also not a member while we were on splits and she is great but needs to be motivated!), Aryana and Mohan need to come to church! Cassidy is doing well along with James who needs to get divorced and then married! Super crae, crae! Please keep them in your prayers!

I love you all so very much!
Love your daughter and little sister,
Sister Sarah Jane Pratt

Ps. I hope Mom and Dad got my Anniversary card. You know me kind of late! But I hope June 1st was the best! Because Janny was baptized too! It took her three years to get to this point! And the Wensel family was sealed on Saturday too! It's a special day for me!

Pss. Enjoy your week at work. From the sounds of it the garden is pretty big?!!?! Haha. Or is that an understatement?!!?! Haha. I'm not quite for sure! I hope also things go well with Grandma moving and what not...Mom, don't keep all the boxes! Ha. How are all your callings going?!





No comments:

Post a Comment