Monday, October 7, 2013

Live by Faith.

Dearest Pratt Family,

This week has just been amazing and I have felt so much love from our Heavenly Father. All the people we have talked to this past week have been LA's but what a joy it has been. Plus to know that people are put into our paths for a reason. I am working on understanding the Atonement a bit more but there is so much and only so many tears I can cry at once. But how great is my joy knowing that sometimes we have to just, 'let it go!' Janny Feeling the spirit prompt Sister West and I have had and then acting on them has brought a lot of blessings!

Conference really opens the windows to Heaven. We were able to go to the last session of Conference with some LA. And out of nowhere Abigail gives me a hug! Oh, I didn't want to let go of her hug! All I could do was smile! I'm so happy for her and Nate, I didn't even think of seeing her ring! Haha. But she is so pretty! The spirit was so strong at conference! My prayers were answered as Elder Holland spoke. A dear member texted this to me, 'For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son. And he so loved Sarah Jane Pratt that he also sent Elder Holland :-)'  I need to use the Atonement a lot more! He knows and understands. Even with my weaknesses and issues/ problems that have come up being on a mission, I know I'm able to overcome them through the Atonement. What a happy day the resurrection will be when our minds and body will be in perfect form! I have been so very patient and it's sometimes hard but we just have to find joy in the journey! I just cried! I feel so blessed to be one of His servants at this time in my life and in the world! Being an influence for good!

Despite our numbers being lower this week, Sister West and I prayed about two families in each ward to have us teach a LA or Nonmember in their home. The spirit was just so strong when we invited them to pray about who and we are going to follow-up! The Graves Family and the Hill Family! I love working with the members and getting them excited! I would have to say I smile a lot more and I'm so glad that Heavenly Father has helped me see and feel the happiness of His gospel! How blessed we are to have the gospel in our lives!

We had a zone meeting and it was totes amazing to know how much we need to be prepared and work together as a team! We played dodge ball! Crae, crae! We can be on plan- complete missionaries! It was just amazing to see all the people on date to be baptized in our Zone! Totes happy! Sister West and I are working to find and put someone on date!

I love you all and thought of you at conference, the family choir! Amazing! I just love missionary work and know that it can't go forward without the members working with the missionaries! Go Team! Go fight, win, BAPTIZE!

Love your daughter and little sister,
Sister Sarah Jane Pratt

Ps. Pictures:
1. Monday dinner at the Lambert's!
2. Zone Dodge Ball!
3. An evening on the bike! We have seen this bike in one of the church parking lots and we were like shoot, lets ride it!... It had a flat tire so we did a cute photo shoot! Love!











No comments:

Post a Comment