Monday, October 28, 2013

Transfers, North Salt Lake, UT Sister Howell!

Dearest Pratt Family,

I just want each of you to know that my heart has been changed. I'm so truly grateful for our Heavenly Father and His tender Love. He does not give up on us. He stands by our side. Being transferred into North Salt Lake was a shock to me. Leaving Sister West was hard for her but I know she will grow into the PMG missionary that He wants her to be. It was different having transfers on Tuesday was a bit different, I didn't have much time to pack our say my 'see ya latters' but I know I will for true be back in the Stansbury Park area! Packing all of my things and my comps things into the car was a bit crae but we managed! Just look at the picture! Haha. But I'm so happy that I was willing to accept the call to come into this area. My companion, Sister Howell and I are pink washing (The missionaries in the area before us were transferred out and we have both been put into the area with a new phone, car keys to a 2014 Chevy Cruise, (it has the new car smell and all!) knowing nothing but what is in the Area Book.) I thought are you kidding?! The tender love that Heavenly Father has trusted me with this area lets me know that I do have faith and I am exercising it every single day! We have seen miracles stopping by the investigators home not knowing if we are at the right place and answering their prayers to see them, they have the old cell number. All of the members are into missionary work and I can really say I have felt happy, just like how I was when I started my mission!!! It's the spirit of the Bountiful Zone, having lessons and being surrounded by apostles of the Lord is for true added strength in this Stake/ area! Learning the area with Sister Howell is just so sweet. We are both doing our very best and I'm showing her all the Love I have for her! She needs it; she has a lot of self-worth and doesn't even know it! With all of her allergies it's been hard for her; I know what it's like being sick so I have given her some encouragement... I think! Plus I didn't know how much I say 'I love you Sister Howell' until the other night she thanked me for loving her. One of her comps never showed her that and I guess I do?! How can you not love your comp? I just want the very best for her so I'm going to help her feel Heavenly Fathers love! She sings so well... I sound like a frog in the car going to appointments! But we love it! Our home looks out over a golf course, not a big fan of the sport but I love the open space and the green grass!

My testimony of our savior has grown so very much. On Saturday and Sunday we had Stake Conference and we were able to bear our testimonies... when I sat down I don't even know what I said. The spirit spoke through me and I know I'm to be in North Salt Lake. The members are able to know the joy and happiness we feel every single day they can feel also as they serve with us! As we look at the Christ like attributes in PMG we can grow to become like our Savior Jesus Christ! He is my personal Savior and Redeemer and I am His disciple sharing this message of happiness and His love for us! Pray about someone you can invite to have the missionaries in your area share this message with. You will be blessed and your faith in Jesus Christ will grow!

Love your daughter and little sister,
Sister Sarah Jane Pratt

Ps. Sister Howell is from the Cincinnati area!!!! Shoot, two Buckeyes, you can't get better than that!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment