Monday, November 4, 2013

I'm feeling totes Exceptional!

Dearest Pratt Family,  

The North Salt Lake Stake is just wonderful! I am so very happy to be serving here! Every single day Sister Howell and I saw a miracle! We are just so totes loved by our Heavenly Father! I could just feel His warm blanket around me and all I could do was pray and express my gratitude to Him! We still don't have anyone on date but we are working with Ashley, Adain, Jason, and a few others. They are totes going to be on date this next week, I pray!

The Zone is like the best! We played soccer last Monday and I totes loved it despite my bad skills of kicking a ball, totes better at throwing it! It was just great. During Sacrament meeting my heart was just so full thinking of all the amazing blessings He has given to me.

I'VE BEEN OUT ON A MISSION FOR A YEAR!!!!! on Nov. 7th! PARTY! Totes, super, crae, awesome! I have looked back this past week on all I have been through on my mission... my mistakes and illnesses and lack of knowing how to teach, I wouldn't re-due any of it! I remember having down days and still do but I remember more what I have learned from them and think, Shoot, I felt Heavenly Fathers love for me so very much! He does watch out for us. Most of the time I feel like all the lessons have been for me, not for our investigators... I am crying and I feel super stupid! Ha. I just feel so blessed to have His love around me! To grow closer to Him and I hope in some way like Him too.

On Thursday we were able to go to the Bountiful temple. It was just full of LOVE! I felt so wonderful inside and know I'm here for a reason! I didn't want to leave the room... The light rested on the room from the windows and all I could do was smile as I felt so wonderful inside! I know I sound like I'm repeating myself but I'm just so grateful for all my blessings!

Love is key! On Saturday we did service all day! My heart was so full racking the fall leaves! The day was just perfect! Then Sunday, it snowed! I will write you a letter this week of all my tender moments I had with Sister Howell. We are learning even more being together!

Love your daughter and little sister,
Sister Sarah Jane Pratt


















No comments:

Post a Comment