Monday, February 10, 2014

God is good!

Dearest Pratt Family,

I just really totes love you all and felt something beyond my own this week and I don't know if this email can even express my humble heart and love for our Savior Jesus Christ! I love serving a mission and every day was a blessing! I have been praying really hard that each day would go by slow because it has just flown by and I really don't like it. Each day I embraced it with a smile and a happy heart knowing that Sister Howell and I were going to see miracles and we did! Every hour was a sweet tender joy to me and I just want to take this week into my hands and put it in my pocket and remember it forever!!! I have seen and felt all of my struggles and hard nights sleeping, long prayers where my bed side was wet with tears, my feet tired and cold because my cute boots have holes in the side and my side hurts because I've slipped on the ice too many times, the rain soaking on my hair causing it to get flat and wavy be so very worth it!!! .... what I'm trying to say or want to get out of my mouth is these hard times that we have when the 'mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you...' it will have no power over us because we are built on the rock of our Redeemer! Helaman 5:12 Isn't that just totes so super warm fuzzy awesome?!!?! I know I will not have any time to type all that happened this week and I haven't written it in my journal yet so I'm totes sending you a cute Valentines card... of course homemade on the mission and will explain all the blessings that came to Sister Howell and I! I know that this is not what you want to have in a Monday email but I'm totes so sorry! But I will send it out today! I just really love you lots!!!

Love your daughter and little sister,
Sarah Jane Pratt

No comments:

Post a Comment