Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Hold on and Don't give up.

Dearest Pratt Family,

I'm oh so very happy to know that all is going well with the wedding plans and all. I know it's going to be hard with the Jones family not being there but Baby Caleb knows that his mother can't fly in a plane close to his due date! I just got AP's postcard today! Love it so very much!

So this email won't be very long. We have had a super long week and Sister T and I have laughed way too much and are super tired so we are going home and taking a super long nap! Haha. This morning we were able to go to the Salt Lake City Temple! I really just love it and feel so at home there! It's not just how it looks, the colors, the chairs and how they are upholstered or the floral design or the paintings and where they are placed but the feel. I think my smile is different! Bigger maybe?! But really! Every time I go I know I'm to be there and know that we have a loving Heavenly Father to guide us. I'm so grateful for the spirit this week to help me stay focused and feeling wonderful! Sister T is just heaven sent to be my companion! Oh how I love her! She is my best friend right now and her hugs are just so sweet! She is doing her best and I am so happy to be helping her with her language and becoming the missionary and women her Father in Heaven wants her to be!

This whole week I have been holding on and it has been so very hard and yet so much fun! Teaching our Heavenly Fathers children in Centerville is where I am to be right now! No matter where we are we need to 'Hearken unto the word of God, and hold fast.' What a blessing the atonement is in our life. To know that we can press forward with a happy smile and put our faith and trust in Him! I am so very excited for these next few weeks to help others Come unto Christ! Watch this wonderful clip and feel of His love!

https://www.lds.org/youth/theme/2014?lang=eng

Love your daughter and little sister,
Sister Sarah Jane Pratt




No comments:

Post a Comment