Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 14, 2013


Dear Family,

I just wanted to tell you that I love you all. I have been having issues with my health but the Lord is providing for me. I received a blessing from Grandpa L and went to the insticare. I'm okay my asthma is going cray cray! I'm safe with members helping with rides in this freezing weather. I'm learning lots and growing. I've had to use the Atonement a lot this week. But my understanding of Jesus Christ has never been better. DON'T WORRY!

Mom in response to John 21: 15-17. Missionary work. If ye love me keep my commandments! The Lord knows our heart and if we really do love Him we will put our faith in Him and willing to serve Him in any way we can. In our home, at work or school. We have that responsibility to feed His sheep so we need to study and pray so we may know how to help others.

My heart is full knowing that mom will be amazing in her calling with wonderful sisters!!!!! Such a happy day! Blessings will come, it's overwhelming but the Lord knows and loves each of us.

Sister Yates and I are helping with a Stake Mission Prep Class! How awesome is that! Bearing my testimony.... looking at the bright smiles and unsure of what the future holds...their lives and others will be blessed!

Transfers: I'm still in Woods Cross and the names and faces are coming together. I'm being to take over lessons now aka Senior Companion for a day! Odd but I'm learning. Sister Yates is humbling me to learn and grow! My life has been blessed because of her! We are BFF's! ;) We have our days but in the end I give her a hug and feel her sweet spirit and know we are loved by each other!

Love your daughter and little sister,
Sister Sarah Jane Pratt

Ps. T and A are the best of friends! They stopped by last night...so happy for the both of them! I pray for them always! And my other sweet YSA friends and Work peeps!





No comments:

Post a Comment