Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Years!

Dear Family,

I received the package and loved it! You are all so sweet. I'm so glad you enjoyed New Years! My district is amazing and had some sweet treats and a sparkling drink! Yummm! Like pop and apple juice! Haha.

Experience 1 We met with L and we didn't know how to help her with some issues and we did a Book of Mormon read, she turned to Mormon 3. Answer to my prayers when I was in HS and such I never really listened and it was your prayers that I now know your faith as a family for me is so strong. I am putting faith in Jesus Christ. We visited K and wow. He is ready he said the closing prayer and was like 'thank you so much for Sister Yates and Sister Pratt coming back into my life and helping me go back to Church!' So sweet! I make a difference in someones day?!!?! He hasn't yet come to Church but is reading and will get married in Feb. Just imagine his family can be baptized and then go to the temple!!! Oh my word! Tender mercy. The Lord is blessing Sister Yates and I in Woods Cross.

Sunday, Fast and Testimony meeting was so sweet! Power and authority is real. I represent Jesus Christ. It's hard but as I testify of the true gospel I feel the Love of our Heavenly Father! We had like four investigators at Church in the 12th ward!!!!! Happy Day! Continue to pray. I know I can feel them for the people we teach! K and T, family can come to church
S can learn the lessons and invite friends to church and be baptized!
T, we had an FHE in the bishops home! She is so ready for baptism!
K is excited to be baptized!
T, needs to get married to M and baptized! Bro. P, Ward Mission Leader, awesome!
PRAY: SISTER YATES AND SISTER PRATT'S GOAL FOR JANUARY IS TO HAVE 5 BAPTISMS IN BOTH WOODS CROSS STAKE AND WOODS CROSS NORTH STAKE!!!! WE CAN DO IT. HAVE FAITH!
Love you all so very much! Your daughter and little sister,
Sister Sarah Jane Pratt
Ps. We walked last night and it was so super cold 12 degrees!!!!!! But it's humbling and I love it! Faith and Trust!

Picture 1. Me calling the Family
2. Grandpa and Grandma Lingard!
3. Heather and her nieces!!!
4. New Years eve Party!!! AM I thought of you.... I miss you so much!






Sister Pratt and Sister Yates photo shoot:








No comments:

Post a Comment