Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Trust in the Lord

Dear Pratt Family,

I don't even know where to start! Christmas Eve was amazing with our mission and all. Christmas day came and opening presents was a great experience to know how much love the members love me and all missionaries. Their warm gifts and treats! Blessings everywhere.

I was able to see the lights on Temple Square...peace and comfort filled  my heart!
Please pray for T and M. They have met with missionaries before and know they should get married. L and A came to church yesterday! Progression! They need to get married too! W family is awesome, their daughter J deferred her scholarships to serve the Lord!!! The FHE lessons are helping them come closer and closer to Heavenly Father too! T is hoping to be baptized and on date in March or April. Pray for sooner! We will be doing FHE lessons with her and her family too! There are people here to baptize!!!!

I gave my first talk in the 10th ward yesterday. Elder Bednar's talk of conversion gaining a testimony and then share the Gospel! I'll write you today and tell you more about this week! I love you all! Please ask me any questions that I din't answer on the phone. Such a happy day to hear Grandma, I couldn't understand but Uncle John and Gayle and Benjamin.....I'm so glad I could talk to them.

Love your daughter and little sister,
Sister Sarah Jane Pratt
Ps. FHE in Preach My Gospel and read the Book of Mormon!!!! You will be blessed! I'm starting the 90 day Book of Mormon read tomorrow, feel free to join me!!!! ;)











No comments:

Post a Comment