Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I'm one in a million because my mother taught me!

Happy Mothers Day to Mother and Diana! Happy Sister's Day to Carrie Beth and 
Anna-Marie! I love you mom!!!!

Dearest Pratt Family,

What a crae, crae joy it was to finally see all your faces!!!! I was totes excited to see you all happy and well! Bummer we couldn't do it all at once but I love you all so much! Your prayers are felt every single day as I have too prayed hard to understand Heavenly Fathers plan for me while serving here in the USLCM! I just love the country side and the lake! Oh how Could I forget the mountains too! Ha.

The members are just wonderful and we have quite a few people on date! All will be well this week as Sister  Mahterian has to go in for surgery. (her mom will be here and it's not too bad I guess.) I know as I and Sister Vawdrey and Vincent put our faith in Jesus Christ he will help us know the area and the people! All is well and I'm full of smiles as you all gave me an energy pump!

I feel bad for cutting off Big D and James but I do love you so much! Your faces were so cute with Liam! I'm grateful for all your support and love, your emails are the best and James I'm sure you will be the best teacher for seminary ever!!!!! I would take your class!

Continue to share your testimony to others, Heavenly Father will provide a way to help you just like he has with me! The priesthood power is real and I know it has guided me here and has given me the strength to continue on with my service to Him and His children in the USLCM!!!!

Love your daughter and little sister,
Sister Sarah Jane Pratt

Ps. the pictures are from Ensign Peak, Mother's Day Skype and the sunset in Stansbury Park!







No comments:

Post a Comment