Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Transfers, Stansbury Park, UT Sister Mahterian and two Visa Waiters, Sister Vawdrey and Vincent

Dearest Pratt Family,

I'm excited to Skype with all of you on Sunday! Because of transfers the time might be like 6:30 pm...just be ready?!!?! Haha. I'm sorry I don't know for sure.

This transfer was not expected out area got White washed and/or pink washed! (I hope they transfer all my mail from SLC.) But all is well! I love my companions! Sister Mahterian and two visa waiters who I'm training :) Sister Vawdrey and Sister Vincent going to Argentina! (Sister Vincent is a cousin to the Eckel's!!! Super small world!)

Stansbury Park is like a super cute Oak City that is upgraded to a modern look! I love it, farm land and all! Today we had interviews with President Winn. This is where the Lord wants me now so I will make the very best to help all the people we have on date....like all eight of them! Blessings do come! I just had to have a hard trial to receive this amazing area!

Love you all and excited for Sunday! Your daughter and little sister,
Sister Sarah Jane Pratt




No comments:

Post a Comment